- Enriches the soil with micro-organisms.
- Contains plant growth boosters found only in worm castings.
- Enhances germination, growth, and crop yield
- Improves root growth and structure
- Contains rich water-soluble nutrients
- Aids in disease and pest control
- Improves aeration, water retention, drainage, and root penetration
- Enhances nutrient and flavour profiles.
Application: Mix up to 15% by volume with potting soil. For transplanting add 1 cup of casting at the base for every 12″ of potted plant. Top dress with 1/2 cup of castings for every 6″ of pot diameter every month, mix in lightly and water.
Flowering Plants and Vegetable Plants: Add 1-2″ of castings around the root ball. During the growing season, add 1 cup of casting per 1″ of trunk diameter and gently mix in then cover over with soil. Water thoroughly.
For Pet Spots On Your Lawn: Apply 20 L for every 1000 sq. ft. as top dressing followed by watering afterwards during early morning or dusk to reduce exposure to UV light. Can be applied throughout the growing season as necessary.
Product Photo is for reference only. Actual product is 40L bag.